expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another fun fold.....Cascading Card






I watched so many videos when I first saw this card on the internet and they were sssssoooooo confusing!!   Thanks to Frenchie's video I was able to make a template.  Her video was sssssoo easy to follow compared to others I watched.  I didn't want to give up on the card...but was tempted.  I just followed Frenchie's instructions and created the card and then made the template and the rest was easy.  I was no super satisfied with the end result....don't like the front..but love the rest of the card...I probably would have gone with different colors for the front..I stamped after cutting and putting the card together.  If I did it again, I would stamp first....but you would have to preplan how you were going to do it.   Have a great day...hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment