expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The mechanical wonder....your laugh for the day

This is to show you what a mechanical wonder I am....I bought a bike to use on the trail near me...could not get it in my hatchback...this wonderful college student helped me....in the process..he pulled the lever for the front tire and it came HALF off(screws going everywhere...lol)....thereby the problem.....I got it into my house (15 miles away) and the bike had been upside down for about a month and a half.  The tire was half on and half off..even went back to Walmart to find out how to fix it...no help.....finally, my wonderful plumber, Daniel came over to replace a faucet.....and knowing he had children...I asked him if he could fix it....2 seconds later...done..this stuff stresses me more than anything ...can never figure it out....lol.....
I scheduled a bike ride and my strap to my helmet was not long enough   Off to the internet to find strap extensions...none.  I had gone to every store within an hour from me and was unable to find another helmet....big head...what can I say..lol     Today I found one in Ga....finally,will try to ride ...the  weather is suppose to be nice and cool....it has been hot since Feb...

While I was getting ready for my next class, I tried to kill this wasp...with a fly swatter....not the smartest thing to do.....I finally got it to land on a light fixture on the bathroom ceiling.....missed it and smashed the fixture off the ceiling and into millions of glass slivers....a mess doesn't describe it...so now I go back to my house and get the wasp spray....sprayed the wasp and the wall...got it...the wall got the worst of it ....go back to the house to get rubber gloves and a rag to clean the wall...but the time I got back to the Craft House......the wasp spray had eaten into the paint , so I have to repaint that section.   Sometimes, it is good to be alone with your dysfunction (mechanically)....lol

The roofers are here...what a mess this is....can't wait until I get the drywall fixed...lol...but I know it will look great.....can't wait for that  part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment