expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mini tutorial for blossom punch mat/Type card share

It has been a day.....bees galore in my Craft House....had to call my regular exterminator....turns out that there is a bee hive in my rafters....finally came and sprayed the dust.  He hoped that it was a new one otherwise I will have  a smell of rotten honey.   Hope it hadn't been there too long...here's hoping..lol  Need to find someone who will caulk the area so it doesn't happen again...I could write a best seller on this house..lol

I had received a few inquiries concerning the mat on the purple print blossom punch on a card...here is the card

I believe that I cut this in thirds or in halves and cut out an extra third..
and added a couple of pieces until I liked the look.....the cleaner look can be had cutting the blossom in fifths.....


One of the cards from my class today and last Thursday was this type card..





.I love this card..it turned out well.   Someone at Leadership had the smile on the typewrite...thought that was very clever.  The typewriter is embossed with versamark and  black embossing powder and has dimensionals behind it...the paper is Eat Cake.  I used the rosette die and sponged with a black dauber.  The label piece is sanded.  Have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment