expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My swap at Monika's

I always enjoy going into GA...and attending Monika Davis's downline....none of her downline came to her meeting....only her adoptees (me among them...lol), and sidelines.   We made our new color sheets and one of the make n takes was made by Anne Arnold....the really sweet lady I sometimes stay with when I am in town....will show you some of the swaps and the make n takes this week on my blog...this first one is my swap, one from my class a couple of weeks ago....
I absolutely love this scalloped ribbon..I am so glad they are having more in the new catty...this card is embosed in black and a blender pen is used using melon and olive ink...the layers are propped up...have an enjoyable and blessed evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment