expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, May 18, 2012

Vespers and Pretty Postage Quilt Card


This card is a case from Sharon Field....the top part of the card.  Sharon has so much talent....unbelievable.  Before reading her blog, I had never attempted using the watercolor crayons on darker paper.  I was so surprised that the vanilla came out on the blue paper....you may have to add more than one coat...but the result is so worth the effort....
I did a quilt class within the last year.....I love how this came out....I found the pattern online and just used my incolor and Pretty Postage set with it...the way I had my customers do it was to use a piece of our graph paper (which I printed on our whisper white).   When they finished, they emossed it with the Houndstooth embossing folder.   Have a wonderful blessed day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment