expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, June 18, 2012

challenge 178 Double Embossing

I used this card for the challenge, but I had made it for a swap at Leadership....sorry the picture is so bad...with the glossy paper and the embossing...the shine is inevitable..I really love the way this turned out...I used the sets....Elements of Style and Creative Elements in versamark on the glossy paper and then sponged in daffodil (it is brighter up close...lol), with a little olive and sponged off navy...used the houndstooth embossing folder   I double embossed with the silve and gold embossing powder.....thanks for stopping by....Have a blessed day...

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Fran! Thanks for all you share. You inspire ME
    sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran it is beautiful and so shiny. I love it and thanks for playing with us this week at LNS!

    ReplyDelete