expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I will ssssooo miss Susie when she moves

Susie is a recent stamper within the last year.  She just joined the Hostess Club this year and she is moving....she is so much fun...she will be missed.  I know if you are reading this Susie , you are saying "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or laughing ...am really happy for you but sad for me...at least I will enjoy your company and humor for a couple more months....don't forget, as a few people have said, you always have a place to stay when you stop back and see us...you can stay a week and just move from place to place...you might even get a home cooked meal out of it.  I did so enjoy meeting your daughter, Amanda...she is a cutie!!   Have a great evening>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment