expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Station Wagon full of angels

I just came back from an overnight trip to Woodstock, GA for an MDS class with Cindy Schuster nutmegcreations.blogspot.com and Monika Davis.  Make sure you take a peek at Cindy's blog as she is awesome....especially with MDS....oh yeah...her cards aren't bad either....lol....Her classes are so worth the time!! 
I decided to stay overnight....wonderful Anne Arnold invited me to stay (now there is a wonderful Christian family!!) to avoid the AM traffic from Alabama.  On my way to her house, my load of angels were ssssssoooo busy...I had my cruise control on 55 and this white truck pulled out into traffic .......If I didn't turn my car I would hit him broadside, if I turned to the left I would have hit the tail end of the bed ...I ended up turning to the right and literally missed the truck by less than an inch....luckily he hit the brake....when I went around the truck, I saw two teenagers sitting in the bed of the truck.  I think I was traumatized and shaking for about another 30 minutes of driving...there is no way those two teenagers would have stayed in that bed of the truck had their been an accident...I spent the rest of the drive thankiing God and my angels for watching over me....Have a blessed day...

No comments:

Post a Comment