expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, July 2, 2012

Black Magic card

This card was made using the black magic technique....you stamp your images in white craft ink and then heat on low....watercolor pencils are then used to color your image....the white gel pen adds the highlights...the argyle embossing folder was used. Day of Gratitude and Mixed Bunch stamp sets were used. The card is gorgeous up close....the picture doesn't really show how well it looks. I used Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy and Garden Green cardstock. Have a great blessed day....

3 comments:

  1. TFS this, Fran! I'm going to have to try it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful technique. Love the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I went looking for this card and here it is. I knew there was some type of embossing and now I know. Thanks for playing with us this week at LNS!

    ReplyDelete