expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stampin Up HQ

This is the second time I have visited the SU Headquarters.....the people in our group around the Stampin Up stamp are as follows: I am in the white hat....sorry.....the rest of the people are Cindy Schuster (in white top and black skirt...who took this picture on a timer...she is a MDS guru....really good!!), Monika Davis (my adopted upline...third from left....the next two were from Michigan), Diane Squires (second from left....friend and roomie)...other side of the stone is Michele Schmidt and Diane Workman (both from Iowa)....met Michele at Leadership...really nice lady...standing next to me is Stephanie (From Va and Monika's sister in law....very nice and classy lady)....last but not leastis Lisa Swantek (have to check the spelling of her last name...she did the five year walk with me...very attractive and positive person!!)....believe the lady between me and Diane is ELizabeth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment