expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, July 28, 2012

swaps from convention


These are my swaps for convention....the top one is from a class and just added Happy Birthday to it. In both of the poppy cards, I used stazon and then colored with marker...let them set until dry and then I sponged the background..prettier in person....the bottom one is the one that took the longest to complete...thanks to my friend Carol who did most of the white embossing for the mirror technique...I participated in the swap with Joann Cristo....that was one of the best swaps I have ever done and most were quality cards.....I did 161 of these ( I know completely insane...lol)...made the mirror card into a buckle card using our mini punches that came out in this years catty....I was really pleased...did Robin's happy dance...a lot of work but loving it...lol



Have an enjoyable day....will not post until tomo evening, as I am headed to Woodstock for one of Monika's wonderful downline meetings....I am an adoptee...am doing a make n take with the small basket ...will post next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment