expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Back from Vermont



I spent my 65th hiking in Vermont....I knew I was out of shape...this showed me how much....lol....will post some pictures below of some of the colors...the bright ones were on the ground, but Mass and OH were very colorful..we stayed at the Gray Ghost Inn in Dover, Vermont...it is run by Corina from Sweden and her family....rustic....their chef was wonderful...wish I hated great food....lol........It was nice to see old friends and new.  I can not hike in AL weather....when it is ssssooo hot....miss the hiking year round.  The weather was mostly in the 40's thru 60's...Vermont doesn't allow billboards ...what a difference that makes in viewing the wonderful scenery!!   Visited the Vermont Country Store, a Norman Rockwell exhibit, Freishan Horses, Robert Frost's grave and Hildene (the home of Lincoln 's son)

It was great to be back home, but not great to have a problem with my computer...just got it back today, as well as my phone and direct TV were out of whack....HATE mechanical things...

1 comment: