expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, October 5, 2012

Cased this photo from Lynn Starzl blog

Convention 2012 pics of Debi and I 006Just ran across this picture on Lynn's blog...checking you out Lynn...lol....this is from the July convention...but just had to post it....
Debi Kaufman (middle one) only lives 30-40 minutes from me....we have yet to get together..but it isn't from lack of trying...Lynn Starzl (brunette) is Deb's sister from Oregon...loved them both...sssooo much laughing...I stole this picture because my laptop is down and it is a flattering one of me....lol...still trying to lose more weight.....llllllooooonnnggg process...lol  I hope we connect next year...and before that with Deb....If you ever read this Deb....Arlene was very disappointed you weren't at the Chattanooga TN regional...we missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment