expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A case of a card from class

Peggy, one of my talented customers, did the second card as a case from a card I did in a class(first class)...love her card...that would be cute with the hexagon embossing folder....the second one is using circles and then the embossing folder...she did a wonderful job...she doesn't want her picture taken for my blog but didn't mind me posting the cards that she gave to Evelyn...

Here are a couple of people who didn't mind anyone taking their pictures...unfortunately , I didn't get them in their working mode...got them playing with their phones and posing at the same time...I will settle for that....
This really is not a great picture...but that is Sarah, Candy and Kate...very talented stampers...they have been doing this for awhile...Candy will move in a little over a year ....I will miss her humor and fun personality...everyone is playing with their cameras...so funny...it started with them taking pictures of some swaps and then they started taking pictures of each other.  The class was finished...we were just playing...always nice fellowship in classes..there was seven scheduled for this class and one had to cancel due to family emergency....the other three came together and had to leave early...

No comments:

Post a Comment