expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Sweetie and Life got in the way

I have noticed since I have seen my sweetie every weekend that I am getting nothing done.   Need to spend more time here and get a  balance...lol.  Traveled to Florida visiting family and friends for two weeks...here are my two long distance friends....


While I was gone for awhile visiting and then returned to stay overnight before I headed back to GA and AL....the jumped on me and wrapped their paws around my neck....my SIL and her mom said they had never seen the Jacks do that before...it was really funny!!  My brother said he would have to check the dogs after I left to make sure they were still there...lol...they were..lol  Tom, my brother, has a huge TV (90inch) and those dogs KIKI and JAX would run up to the screen and start barking as soon as they saw animals....funniest thing to see...they even stood up and begged at the screen.  My SIL, AnnMarie...is a super sweetie and I always enjoy spending time with her and her family.  Pictures are of AnneMarie and my brother, Tom.  (he is in charge of all of MASCO cabinets for state of FL....a very busy person to say the least)....then one of my nephews , Ryan...very bright boy to say the least; felt bad I didn't get to spend some time with him though.   And then Jax again...laying next to me...lol..love that dog.... Visited my sister in Bonita Springs...here is a picture of her
Joan has lost the fifty I am still trying to lose...she bikes and walks and exercises.  She lost her husband a yr and a half ago and then relocated to FL...she just redid her house and it is gorgeous and very beachy...she can wear all the colors I can't ...lime green, etc....we went to some karokee while I was there...she just had surgery on her legs so couldn't dance and that was killing her to say the least...lol
Below is my friend, Jackie....we taught together...she taught French and just retired to Sebring FL this passed June...she is in her glory..loves retirement to say the least.....she is married to George....Geroge is a great guy and what a cook.....
George ,,,thanks for the ginger wings recipe....made it for the superbowl party that I went to at Jimbo and Janell's in Ga with Rick...they loved them.  Jackie and I had a good time visiting....we even squeezed in a call to our friend, Michelle in Co....was so good to hear her voice....Michelle is a wonder, .....an accountant, handywoman, CDL driver, has a cycle, skiis, and use to teach with Jackie and I.....Visited my friend Judy Gaume in Sarasota but only stayed overnight so didn't pull the camera out...we ate at a wonderful place on the water ....great fish sandwich....love the fish and Judy of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment