expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine treat for classes

When I received this idea as a swap from Monikas...I had to take it apart to figure out how to cut it...these could be more detailed with tags attached, etc but since I was making ten of each ....I didn't do that..maybe will before giving them this am...lol...made from the the petite purse die....I put two pieces on the die...3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in size...and trimmed some of it...you have the first three sections on each piece....I will do a mini tutorial if anyone is interested....let me know
Have a great day.....enjoy the ones you love!!  

2 comments:

  1. Yes please :-). A tutorial or how-to or dimensions or somethin'... pretty puhleeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, please a tutorial on the purse valentine's treat boxses. Loved them

    ReplyDelete