expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Childrens event share

I was looking for something quick , simple and cute for kids to do...due to a preconvention mistake , some cardstock was cut too small and the person I was working with ...Virgina in New York ask me to recut...the bonus..I got to keep these 2 x 4 sheets...have had them for two years and this was the perfect time to use them..
I folded each one in half and used the heart border in my big shot ...

I use a lot of butterflies and hearts in my classes...they are a fav...so had accumulated a lot of them...so above are the finished cards...the last one is using the new bitty butterfly....all the kids had to do was pick a one they liked and use a glue dot to put on...one stamp from teeny tiny wishes was used...as kids will be (taught for 35 so do know this...they had to use more than one but that worked as had many many ....
 Below is the way I set my two tables up...keep in mind I had to print on this large board as my printer was acting up...showed my scrapbook albums,,,a new beginner class...my upcoming class and some Easter and St Patrick Day cards....
It was a small area so brought two small folding tables to show some 3D items and possibilities...
Had all the hearts and butterflies in a separated bin (got from Target) with a closable lid...great traveling idea...these are the three examples...brought the tiny butterfly punch and some scraps but most kids just wanted to pick and glue on card....


Set the second table with three chairs for kids...worked out well...

this is sign up for classes....didn't get anyone to sign up...but gave away all my minis and class schedule cards...time will tell...
Lot of people were interested in the scrapbooks and pages...told them I would create a class if there were three or more....one lady asked me if I would do a birthday party with 10 yr old....said hadn't but would....think I would punch and sponge only....lol

 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Fran what a great set up. I absolutely love those cute little butterfly cards. They are just what little girls adore.

    ReplyDelete