expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love scrapbook MDS hybrid

I really love the way these pages turned out...they really were created within a day and it usually takes me quite a bit longer...
 






I used two pieces of 8.5 x 11 ww card stock and then designed the flourishes on the MDS program....changed the opacity until I liked the way the red lettering looked...added red lettering until I liked the effect....then I added three pieces of 1 1/2 x 12 real red cardstock to add a contrast...
The hearts are from hearta a flutter and are embossed with versamark and red and clear embossing powder...red glimmer also
Created flourshes with black and red  and then used framelit to cut out that and the center of the glimmer hearts....the dotted paper was take from the previous page print....
just cut a piece of red card stock around the framelit to pop it
Have a great day!!

1 comment: