expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, March 21, 2013

spring and pinwheel card

I've had a huge disappointment in my life but  have prayed a lot to God and he has helped me move on....if you can't have open communication with someone, no matter how much they are loved it will cause heartache....so much for my thoughts for the day...let's move onto the positive gifts from God....allergy season is here and I am sure I am not the only one suffering...the tornado of 11 took my shed and several flowering gorgeous plums....they use to be behind that tulip tree you see first....what is left is coming back.....as should my dogwood and others...




Finally used the pinwheel die..used patio party, a flat toothpick (find that works better than the rounded on on cards...)...attached with glue dots...used the primrose and pool party

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment