expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Poppies three tier card

Am involved in a monthly one to one swap...and there is usually a theme...this month is was the three tiered...here is my card...the photo doesn't do it justice...I think I dream of gumball green and midnight muse....guess I don't have too much of a life...lol (other than you Rick...big smile!!)
 HELP>>>>>I NEED SOME PHOTO CLASSES....lol...this card was embossed with versamark and black embossing powder and then the gumball was added with the marker and the blues with a blender pen...midnight muse....the grass is sponged with gumball ...
 some of the cloud embossing folder shows up here...but is pretty in person...
 butterflies were attached with glue dots...after I finished it, I wished I had used the itty bitty only and used two of them...guess I could case my own card...I have done it before...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment