expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

50th Anniversary and From our Hearts cards

Here are some pix from the 50th anniversary reception...yep...Aunt Peg is vertically challenged and Uncle Vern is tall...I visit them once a year for a week and always enjoy the visit...really look forward to it...I just visited in May but drove the 7 hrs Fri and Sun....long weekend as far as on the road..lol  Yes, this is the couple that received the heart triple easel card that I posted....I know Peg will like it!!

Peg is retiring from Florence Police Dept in KY the end of July and then they will start traveling...she has the greatest personality....think everyone loves her humor...and can she cook...oh yeah....and have always been close to my uncle who is 13 yrs my senior!!
Here is a picture of my brother , Pat and his family...sorry Lynn...should have taken another one...Kelly 28 and Courtney 16...gorgeous family11

 These ladies work with my aunt and were at the same table..
Picture of Rick and I...am already losing weight working with a nutritionist....hopefully, in a year's time will be where I want to be....am suffering from a back injury and badly in need of a haircut...lol..but we enjoyed ourselves....
 
 
 
Another long post...today was FROM OUR HEARTS card ministry...had one in middle of the day and one this evening......these pix are from the noon ministry....Bonnie Cory brought her granddaughter from S.C. who was visiting.....she was very good and very creative...most of these pictures are of Megan working....really enjoyed her today.  I always enjoy my ladies who help with these ministries....
 
 
 Look at that concentration....

 She did the double stamping on the flower card...her cards were wonderful...did a great job...she can come back anytime!!  Hi Megan, if you have a chance to read this with your grandmother!!
 Bonnie and Elaine are very hard workers...sorry gals that the focus was on Megan..lol  Below are the cards we did...
 Loved all the cards....felt I could have done a better job with the honeycomb and hexagon punch card but was tired...lol
 same card ...different paper...
 Honeycomb card....
Thanks for looking...have a great day and evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment