expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bathroom remodeling / Swallowtail swap card

I am having a bath gutted and enlarged....knocking out a coat closet, as there are four other huge closets in the house....have white dust everywhere...wish I had bought more plastic sheeting....the old insulation is like baby powder for disintegrating....yuck....
 


A slight miscalculation cost me part of my pantry but the bath was sssssooooo small something had to be done....these two pictures were taken last week...will post some newer ones...taken after I returned from a weekend away...can I just say how wonderful it was to be in another house with less mess for awhile...lol
 This is the swap I forgot at my house....so went to Monika's meeting without my swaps....way too much going on and was not going to turn around for a 4 hr round trip to get them.....it is more colorful in person...black embossed and then sponged...the background is sponged with white craft ink and a scallop piece.....
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Towels are essential accessories not only n our homes but also outside. They can be carried to the beach, used to sit on over the sand. Other than its usual function to dry moisture on our hair or skin, towels are as versatile as it can be. Use it to wrap around your head like a turban.

    ReplyDelete