expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tag Swap and card case, more remodeling.

The card on the right is LaRee's card from the swap at Monika's...I used the exact same design with all new incolors...and a different saying..
Here is a closer look...



Did a one on one swap with tags...posted mine a few days ago..this is the one I received..
The remodeling is coming along...slow but sure....it is always too slow..we always want it done yesterday....just want to clean my  house..if you have had any remodeling done with all the white dust , you know what I mean...lol...shower done except for glass doors, paint and shower head..
Toilet plumbed..as is sink and ready for vent..there was NO heat vent in bathroom...and no outlet...or exhaust fan...

Walls ready to paint...after a little sanding..


This is the sink ready to be put in...and handles need to be on...it is in my plastic bedroom...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment