expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Postage Collection Hostess card

I was working on this card idea before I left for convention ...but finished it a few days before my class...really love how it turned out....I embossed the two black images and stamped the red and then punched...love the set....I just used the other delicate design folder on the white behind the three postage stamped images...and used the other embossing folder with the two black pieces...it really is a beautiful card up close and personal...used the leftover piece from cutting the scalloped piece with the scallop die for the top inside of the card....and repeated the same embossed piece on the bottom of the inside...stamped the balloon in red and the priceless in black and then cut it out and curled it with the bone folder and attached with a dimensional...small piece..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment