expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall scrapbook page

I feel so bad I have not blogged for quite awhile but went to Jasper to spend some quality time with my friend , Diane , who is also a demo and such a techie..I think she likes to help me because I make her laugh...oh well....she was trying to help me with my blog so if some buttons don't work , give me some time to relearn what she tried to teach me...lol..Have also been spending a lot of time online trying to sell retired stamps and a lot of craft items ...some SU and some Non.SU....just to clean up the craft house...Diane's place is smaller but it is ssssooo neat and clean...I need to go to IKEA...that is on my list...lol    So , yes LIFE and BUSINESS advice got in the way...Diane, her mom and I went to the Ellijay and Blue Ridge area...I love it there...really a nice area!!   Enough of that...lol
 
Don't you just love the cool breezes on a Fall night...I just love them...love the way the wind feels on my skin...Can you tell I am a Yank living in the South...I still love the cool breezes...wish I lived somewhere where I could just go for a nice walk in the evening....
Below is one of my two pages for the month of September..like them both..both different...will post the other tomo....on Friday
The next few pictures show you the embossed and debossed trees...both were daubered (is that a REAL word?? lol) with suede...but one is definitely darker than the other one....
 the darker look is the debossed....thought that was interesting...to me at least...lol
 the leaves were done the Patty way...with some of my own touches...some I misted..most crinkled...some direct to paper used....some leaves are lighter ..some more vibrant..it depends how much ink you use...

 love the texture of some of them



 most put on with dimensionals..to really pop
Here is the method Patty demonstrated...leaves die cut and then folded and then put on the diagonal when run through the Big Shot...
Here are some close ups of two different scarecrows..you can use the old retired punch for the middle of shirt..or a square from the collection and just cut in at corners...the arms and legs were made from the modern label punch....
 The straw was from the wide burlap in the holiday mini...the brim is the left over burlap piece that you cut to unravel.....scary was embossed with the lattice folder
 Boho Blossom punch was used for the flowers on the hat..and a pearl to top it off....
 buttons are a marker..but could use colored rhinestones or pearls
 the top of the pants are a square..but when glued with the modern label...(...and slit in the middle)...when embossed...look like one piece...put burlap pieces on with sticky strip..
 you could make it comical ...as above...lol


the belt and the rim are made from this leftover piece when you make the stuffing....

 
Instead of making his legs together...you could spread them out...more choices...lol...
the pumpkins were made from tangerine tango and coral paper...ovals..the middle oval popped...

1 comment:

  1. Great pages Fran! Love the vibrancy, and anything "Fall"! :)

    ReplyDelete