expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, October 14, 2013

My Swap from the weekend...new single nativity stamp

I will try to update this in the am....but this is my swap card....but this was one time, I had it in my mind what I wanted but did not end up the way I had planned...happens to us all at one time or many....lol....this is my final card...
 I started out with the silver embossing powder and didn't think it popped enough.....add the doily..had that planned...
 then I really wanted this look....but with the doily and the contrasts with the whites...didn't go...loved the silver so that was staying...
 added the white with the peace on earth....no...not the finish I wanted...
 tried it with the blue ink and hated the contrast of blues...knew then it would be a long day...lol...luckily had a wonderful customer doing a make up Christmas Series so I played with it for a longer time...lol

 this was it...but needed something else...and didn't like that part of the doily that is attached to the pack of doilies and is missing a part of the scallop...
 if you look at the bottom of the card above you can see how I covered it with a 1/2 inch circle of same navy...and then added the large rhinestones..perfecto...lol   it is really dark like the card above...have no clue why it looks like not quite navy in the picture below...but the one above is the real look....

 

2 comments: