expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Hostess code NCXUQZVN

Please add Hostess code to your order if under $150....thanks so much Hostess code is NCXUQZVN

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Card for Honey

Here is the card for my honey for Christmas...private message on the back of the card...lol...he is such a good guy....a lot of fun...makes me laugh all the time ...loves loves Christmas...even put some outside decorations on my house...lol  I would love to say this is my card but I did a case of several cards...he loved the slider part....


This is a picture of the whole card....used our silver paper with the embossing folder and a saying from one of our carryover holiday set....after I gave it to him and it was on his frig...then I raised the tree higher...liked it better that way...you know how the creative spirit is...always changing to make it appear better...lol
This is a close up of the slider part
This is a close up of the step side of the card....




1 comment: