expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Card for Honey

Here is the card for my honey for Christmas...private message on the back of the card...lol...he is such a good guy....a lot of fun...makes me laugh all the time ...loves loves Christmas...even put some outside decorations on my house...lol  I would love to say this is my card but I did a case of several cards...he loved the slider part....


This is a picture of the whole card....used our silver paper with the embossing folder and a saying from one of our carryover holiday set....after I gave it to him and it was on his frig...then I raised the tree higher...liked it better that way...you know how the creative spirit is...always changing to make it appear better...lol
This is a close up of the slider part
This is a close up of the step side of the card....




1 comment: