expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Occ Springtime Hello and arrows embossing folder

I decided to use this arrow folder..it reminded me of tire tracks...lol...so I brayered one time of the folder and made this card....
 Stayed with the orange and green theme as previous one card...used the pistachio marker for the stems and tangerine tango for the floral parts...used the suede for tire tracks...lol...and the DSP that I really like ...and such a versatile DSP...Venetican Romance....can be used for vintage and contemporary cards...the bee area is popped.....and lllooovvveee the new banner edgelits in the mini...
 Sorry...I really need to get a tripod and a good light box.....but the bee area is cool addition to card...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment