expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, January 13, 2014

Roomie gifts at Leadership

This first one was from Lynn Starzl...second time we were roomies...missed you Deb....hope to see you at Leadership...loved these....different sizes...from the envelope punch board....
 the backs of them....
This was from Doctor Lyn the chiropractor...gheez..missed my chance for the backrub....she created these gifts from MDS....wonderful....great to display in my craft place...oh....Dr Lyn gave us some candy...sorry that was eaten ....then I deleted so no chance of that picture showing...lol
These next two were from Susan Carlson.....the first her daughter made....the hershey candy is gone but isn't it cute the way she decorated the bags...and the rubber band bracelet is very cute and inventive...a stamper to further her downline in years to come....the bracelet is started by looping over the first small rubberband...then a small plastic s hook connects the two....very clever...
 This is from Susan Carlson.....have the directions but still haven't made this folded up birthday box...love the idea...one of the things I need to get done this year..the envelope was made from the envelope punch board...
Below is the gift from Monika...she is my adopted upline...should have brought she one...will for convention...didn't know she was doing that...sorry Monika....believe some of it was created from MDS

We all had a wonderful time...I am keeping these large pictures of myself....Lynn Starzl and I made an agreement to set a goal and lose so much by convention...am too embarrassed to list the whole amount I need to lose...but will get it off ....didn't put it on that quick ...so will take some time to get off...lol   Linda B and I said the same thing...she is my third upline.....need to make a pack with her...we work better when we set goals and are acountable!!!
            Below is the picture of people chumming together....Lori Ruello from La...know her from Sherrill's preconvention get togethers in the past.....then going from left to right...is Lynn Starzl next to Lisa. then Dr Lyn, myself and the petite Susan Carlson
 taken with roomies in our seats at the general assembly

No comments:

Post a Comment