expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter egg card

I know I always use this DSP....but soon it will be gone and then I won't have a chance...so love this paper...sorry, I know I am repeating this..lol...this is from Michelle Finnelly...I hope I spelled her name right..if you check utube and Easter egg videos , it will come up....you use the largest oval in the oval collection...the cantalope piece is 1x over the length of the egg...you can snip off the excess.....
 The egg is cut at 2 inch mark...then switch the two DSPs you used and you have supplies for front of  2 eggs...cut one of white for back....take the bottom of the egg (whichever DSP using for that and trim another 1/ 8 th inch.......when gluing the bottom...glue sides and bottom only...chick had to go in...use the bird builder punch and cut the tail off and trim the wing...sponge lighter than I did....the two petals on front...one next to the brad, one on top...top petal with dimensional, bottom with glue dot...the top orange piece is clipped on the edge at an angle so as not to catch when opening....the top is lined up and only connected with the card by the brad....
 the petal covers the brad in the back...attach right on or next to brad...don't prevent it turning to open the egg..

No comments:

Post a Comment