expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, June 16, 2014

Favorites pictures from my Mom's 90th..

I am from a family of 10 (Tim is decesased)....we had a celebration ...family from AL, FL, TN WV, KY and others in OH...my mom is in assisted living facility and is in great health...we are so blessed....drove to GA, then stayed with Uncle in KY for a couple days and then back to AL...LLLLLLOOOOONNNGGGG trip but well worth it!!   These three are all my siblings...then all the grandchildren and then all the great grandchildren....
 my two sisters...one a year older and one 7 yrs younger...
 Kelsie (gorgeous niece) and her brother (Larry) and his pretty wife , Carla (hope I spelled that right..lol) and their 3 month old twins....
 My oldest nephew, Ricky, 46, showing his mom how to use the iphone to take pictures...we are both such techies...lol...but Rick is...

No comments:

Post a Comment