expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, August 18, 2014

My roomies swaps...For Your Country and About the Label

Hope Cindy isn't looking at this...she is going to give me tips to take better pictures...lol...I am looking forward to it, Cindy....as you can see I really need it...lol....this is done with with black and new soldier set..For Your Country....the glare is from the window sheet...nice card, Debi..loovveee it!
 Lynn Starzl did this card....it is really cute...and made me decide to buy the set...thanks a lot Lynn...lol!!   I was trying to limit my purchases..lol..now I will have to buy the phrase set also   ...lol    (Sassy Salutations)...don't you LOVE that SU added those to the back of the book....
 the phrase is perfect for this card....

No comments:

Post a Comment