expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, August 3, 2015

Alternatives to July 2015 paper pumpkin

Looking at this negative piece reminded me of a curtain...top of it....
 so I designed a card using the gray piece in the kit...

 drew on the back and
 cut the curtain section out..
 below is the piece cut out of the curtain ...
below is the curtain card....

I used the negative piece with sponging...
and did some masking to get the card below..

I also used tracing, cutting and masking and some DSP for the following alternative to the July 2015 kit...
 stamped on a sticky note and then stamped the first one on the card and continued to mask...


 until I made a group of wobbly cupts...and then used the DSP to make the single cup.....and glued the DSP to stamped image...
 we also talked and showed embossing on the cup and paper....










No comments:

Post a Comment