expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Some Favorite swaps from convention

I made and swapped quite a few cards....these are some of the favorites...this first one is by Judy Rossiter, one of Linda Bauwin's downline...love her work...
 Lost card with this one...it is a take off on one of Linda's cards....cased the same card....lol


 Loved the simplicity of this one.....Cindy Schuster, former SU Artisan did this one..
 This is the same technique...floating ink that I did on one of my swaps...love the colors and design on this one....Tammy Adcock...thanks again Tammy for being my swap angel...lol
Was going to do this card but love the one Linda Madison did.....below...
Monika Davis always does a nice job with her cards....love this one...
My good friend, Diane Squires, always does an elegant job with her cards...love this one...may case Diane...lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment