expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, September 7, 2015

Second Christmas series....Ornament edgelits are wonderful!!

Here is the first of the series...you make 5 of each one...I used the new Delicate Ornament thinlet dies..and used our wonderful dazzling diamonds paper....the photo doesn't do this justive...what a gorgeous die....
 Used the boughs and berries embossing folder.....and then used the ovals collection to cut the oval so the red could show through...don't you just love the gold cording...adds so much....I used a new glue to pen to adhere....I think that is my favorite tool from the new holiday mini...
 The Merry Christmas is from the new set in the holiday mini.....called Versatile Christmas....and gold embossed that part....hand cut the strips for the banner...

This was my original card but changed it up a bit...both of these sets were carryover items in sets...will update later.....
 used the stars embossing folder on the one inch strip....used the envelope punch board to make this folder card....


 added cherry cobbler dazzling details to two trees....
 the final card....I changed the paper for the inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment