expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Some cards from the past year's classes


I love the way these colors turned out..I will definitely use them again. The original design of the card is from Cindy Wilkins...I cased it exactly...the only thing I changed is the colors and the DSP..Cindy is a downline of Monika Davis ( the Monika Davis in Ga....really fun and special lady)....................................

This card was from a class I did a couple of weeks ago...I wanted to show the flower from " He is Risen" in a non Easter way.  I embossed it in black and colored it with the coral and pear pizzaz.  I stamped the black image and then cut it out with the label collection....I LOVE that set.  This next part was shown at a demo at Leadership.  I colored the stamp again with markers (don't do this for a class unless you have two sets...because you have to clean the stamp between...better yet, have one of your class participants bring their set to share..lol)   then punched the colored image with the 1"circle punch.  Punch a circle with the same punch from our adhesive sizzix sheets...attach it and then peel off and use the dazzling diamons to create the glimmer/glitz..it really turned out nice....

This was from Valentine 's Day ....just wanted to share the half sizzix circle..loved the accent to the card.    Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment