expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, August 2, 2013

Dress framelit box

 When I first did this  on this blog post, I needed it to fit one candy..for the hostess luncheon...but it was a tight fit, so did it different than this post http://franscraftplace.blogspot.com/2013/04/dress-framelit-box-and-hostess-luncheon.html
Sorry about the large pictures and sorry I forgot to take a picture of the completed project...but will explain it at the end....this is a 3.5 square piece of indigo...score at one inch on all sides....
cut as shown above and then glue it with sticky strip...
you cut one dress from the edgelit dress form...don't go by my picture...I had cut some pieces I had left over from the fold over...embossed with the baroque embossing folder...and all you do is add sticky strip to the bottom of the completed box and attach the dress....it will be easier to fit a treat in or some small candies....

No comments:

Post a Comment