expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, March 17, 2014

Open Sea

I am sssssooooo sorry....I took over 60 pictures and could not get a good picture of this card and I love how it turned out.....I am using indigo and  pool party....used the coordination pool party with dots embossing folder and really came out nice...brayered the indigo on the naturals composition paper

this is a much much better photo and only good one I took...I really need to take a photography course to say the least......the porthole is popped as it the section with the twine...I didn't like the twine so mentioned to my customers to separate the twine when making their card.....
this is the difference...I loved the separated look much better(before porthole was added in class)...don't you agree?  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment