expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Peaceful Petals

When I created this card, I had help from my upline upline I believe...Linda Bauwin....I used a different flower and did some of the other things differently but it is her card......used Peaceful Petals...love that flower design ...so simple and elegant....used the smoky slate and cabana paper....you need to go in on each side (after card stock is cut 4.25 x 11) and score at 2 1/2 and then at 3 1/2 then used the biggest die and cut it 
on the magnetic plate(try to get under the non embossed area...so you don't nip a corner)...then emboss with the SAB dots EF....sooooo glad that will be in the catty this year....

 I colored the center of the flowers with wisteria and then used dazzling details on that part...colored the butterfly wisteria at the ends and in the middle and added just a hint of cabana between the colors and then used the dazzling details....this is a really pretty combination....it shows up pretty well in picture....attach with glue dot or dimensional...
 view when it is folded...from the side...

No comments:

Post a Comment