expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Another WOW swap

I had created the hanger item for a newborn baby card ...so was trying to find something to make using the doilies...so I just added the skirt...I am not the most mechanical person  so it did take me awhile...lol
 Took the owl punch and cut out the vest shape and used the scallop punch for the ruffle at the bottom...I had to be involved with a punch art swap for a year before I was comfortable looking at the punches and seeing other things...took me awhile....lol
 Played with the doily and used a fourth of the circle...
 folded it in half...
glued the one side down and folded the tip under and glued it...

 the finished product....didn't love it but I liked it...lol
 then I did the card below...the gatefold....but used the thick whisper white...has a little more body...this was just my practice regular whisper white....

No comments:

Post a Comment