expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Had a few ladies that wanted me to do a box card class

Was nice to see and talk with these ladies I just met...they had asked me to do a box card so I did...but only one lady wanted her picture taken...lol....Deb, Judy and Linda...
 We did two cards on a prepaid class....Linda Dobbs is pictured....we talked and did another fold ...wil show that one later...
 Deb did the same paper in the Pretty Petals pack...wonderful paper..but everyone did their own colors with Coral as the base...the one above is Judy's card...
 Here is my sample....the ladies left with complete instructions,....some pictures...so they can make it on their own...Deb did the same as mine but accented it with the lettering and her banners in Old Olive...



 The card below is a close up of Linda's card

No comments:

Post a Comment