expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun fold card....will use it at preconventon shoebox swap



This is a card I got in a swap at Leadership...changed it a little but loved the design...there was not a name on the swap otherwise I would share who did the design.  I have seen this card design before.....I took it apart to see how it was made.  I altered it a little...I will use it for Sherrill's preconvention shoebox swap.   There are so many great ideas that anyone can use during the year...the preconvention activities are so worth the money to attend.  I have been instructing for the last two year's....so many creative people and events.....as I stated...so worth the money and time!!  Sherrill Graff's link is http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net/  Visit and look at the photos of past years.....Have a great day...hugs...




No comments:

Post a Comment