expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, November 22, 2018

50th Anniversary Frames

I did two 50th anniversary frames....the first one I started in June but wasn't able to finish for quite a few months later as I was unable to get a photo and verify the date before finishing....both mother and daughter are in my classes.....it was late but appreciated.    Then I found out that one of my church and card ministry members was celebrating theirs so did a second one.....

 Used the glimmer paper and many embossing folders and edgelits...so much fun


 this uses the foil paper and the subtle folder...
 the basket weave

 uses the retired numbers but worked well on this...
larger letters and the linen thread and stained glass framelits...so elegant
 used the larger current letters on this..
used the retired set because we didn't have anything current to toast the couple

No comments:

Post a Comment