expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, January 13, 2019

One of my swaps....Love the way this turned out

I had this card in my mind when I ordered supplies ....and although it took awhile to make ,  I absolutely love how it turned out...You know when you do a happy dance about a card that you have to take too many pictures....
Took the page of detailed laser cut DSP from SU 's new Occasion mini....and with the cutter marked all the corners of the 4 sheet of 4 of the open laser cut sheets and then sponged the tombow multi glue on it...

the used the amazing....did I say amazing embossing folder on page 11...the lace dynamic textured impressions embossing folder...it really showed in this card

I placed the Petal pink/ww variegated ribbon....this ribbon is lovely and so soft and fine....I put a 1/4 inch of ww cardstock behind this since the ribbon is a little sheet

the Hello Beautiful is from the amazing Butterfly Gala on page 35

No comments:

Post a Comment