expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Sweet Cups for St Patricks Day

I know all of these posts are from previous older classes or whatever but am trying to post something three times a week.   I got a new camera...I dropped the other one so I now I have no clue how to download all the 60 pictures I have on the camera....what a bummer....it is with WIFI but maybe a couple new fiends will be able to help me......I used the gorgeous floral romance DSP in the Occasion mini....the paper is to die for....just simply love it.....used the pear pizzaz card stock for the shamrock...folded the hearts in half and add a bit of twine..came out real cute....did this for a few special people at my church's St Patrick Dance.....and also did for my card ministry ladies....





No comments:

Post a Comment