expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Second class in the mail

 I have not been diligent in posting, so am starting anew.   My plan was to do facebook live but unfortunately the internet is SO lousy that I am unable to do so until I relocate.....Hopefully my home will be on the market soon again.  Thought it was sold and then the pandemic hit so starting again...as we all are.  I will post some of my creations for classes and swaps on this site.  My classes started anew as of September.....will start advertising soon......

This was my second class in the mail.....feel free to copy and use....

Here is a much better picture of the purse,,,,,the design was cased...not my design



closer look at two cards



















No comments:

Post a Comment